Frequent Questions

Who do I contact if I am going to be absent?

Always contact LTS Group BEFORE informing the school as this enables us to cover you in your absence. Please let us know by 7am at the latest, on the first day of absence. You must contact the office by 3.00pm each subsequent day of absence to update us on your situation.

Am I able to take holiday during term time?

Holidays should be taken outside of term-term (unless exceptional circumstances).

How do I get paid?

As soon as you are offered work, please make sure you register with an umbrella company. Please contact us for further information.

Do I need to complete a timesheet?

Yes. Always ensure timesheets are completed, authorised by the school and emailed to on a Friday to avoid any delay in your pay.

Who do I contact with a pay query?

If you have any queries about your pay, please call the office or email

Follow Us

Monday May 20 2019

Every child deserves the best learning environment. But finding the right support, or skilled staff,...

Monday May 20 2019

Are you a dedicated and passionate SEN Teacher with experience supporting pupils with #SEMH needs?...

Friday May 17 2019

We hope everyone has had a great week! We wanted to round up #MentalHealthAwarenessWeek with...

Friday May 17 2019

Currently looking for a #teaching role? We pride ourselves on candidate care – check out...

Get In Touch

Looking for advice or support? Want to find out more about our candidates or the roles available? Whatever your question, just drop us a line.